• DBT Sponsored National Workshop on “Introduction to Next Generation Sequencing”, held during 9th - 11th November,
• A walk-in-interview will be held on 15.09.2016 at 12:00 noon at the BIF Center, Department of Biochemistry &
Biophysics, University of Kalyani, for appointing two (02) Bioinformatics Trainee.
• An outreach program was conducted by Bioinformatics Infrastructure Facility centre on 14th September 2016 to the
students of various affiliated colleges of this University, who have Bioinformatics papers in their course curricular
• National Workshop on “In Silico Analyses of Mutation” on 16th December, 2015. Video Link >>
• Launching of Bioinformatics Seminar Series and BIF web interface, on 1st of December, 2015. Video Link >>
• A new web tool is developped in this year. Intron, Excon and UTR (IEU) explorer, an online tool to filter, sort,
analyze and separate intron, exon and UTR sequences from the entire gene sequences. From 1st of December, 2015 it is
available online. For the details about the tool, please to the 'Tools' page.